Alfa Romeo 4C is designed around the driver. Overall performance is superbly enhanced with numerous features designed to hone and improve each trip. Four-mode Alfa D.N.A. gives drivers the ability to create a customized vehicle experience according to driving conditions or desired vehicle responsiveness. Choose from its All-Weather, Natural, Dynamic or Race modes which make changes in throttle response, shifting speeds and traction control for a driving experience tailored to any situation.
The success Alfa Romeo has enjoyed over the years can be attributed to our long dedication to making the most efficient use of both power and weight. This challenge underlies the design of every component of the car. The latest outcome is amazing: a curb weight of under 2,500 lbs propelled by 237 hp, giving a weight-to-power ratio of 10.4:1.
The 4C continues an Alfa Romeo tradition of performance-oriented lines and proportions. Inspired by the 1967 33 Stradale, considered by many as one of the most beautiful cars ever made, the 4C is just as shapely, and offers the classic Alfa Romeo V-shaped "plunging neckline" front grille. Front and rear overhangs are dramatically short, and dimensions are aerodynamically and dynamically optimized.
Alfa Romeo of Morris County is proud to offer you the Celebrity red carpet treatment as you browse the 4C Coupe and all the other Alfa Romeo models in our state of the art showroom. Enjoy a warm, inviting atmosphere with an easygoing sales staff that truly care about your automotive experience. We'll go above and beyond to exceed your expectations.
1750 Turbocharged I4
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)(1) with All-Speed Traction Control and Hill Start Assist
- 17-Inch Front, 18-Inch Rear Aluminum Alloy, Silver Wheels
- 205/45ZR17 88Y XL Front, 235/40ZR18 95Y XL Rear Pirelli P Zero AR 3-Season Tires
- Carbon Fiber Monocoque Chassis with Aluminum Front and Rear Cell Structures with Sheet Molded Compound (SMC) Body Panels
- 5 Airbags(2)
- 7-Inch Full-Color TFT Display
- 12-Volt Power Outlet and Media Hub with USB and Audio Input
- Alpine AM/FM/CD/MP3 Radio with Bluetooth phone, Bluetooth streaming, USB port and iPod interface(3)
- Remote Keyless Entry with Engine Immobilizer
(1) No system can repeal the laws of physics or overcome careless driving actions. Performance is limited by available traction, which snow, ice and other conditions can affect. When the ESC warning lamp flashes, the driver needs to use less throttle and adapt speed and driving behavior to prevailing road conditions. Always drive carefully, consistent with conditions.
(2) Always use seat belts. Children 12 and under should always be in a back seat correctly using an infant or child restraint system, or the seat belt properly positioned, dependent on the child’s age and weight.
(3) Must use Bluetooth® compatible phone.