The 4C Spider is equipped with an Alfa TCT 6-speed automatic transmission with a twin clutch and paddle shifters, a solution that combines the instant power of a sequential shift with all the convenience of an automatic. Pressing the brake pedal while fully pushing the accelerator pedal and triggering the left paddle on the steering wheel activates Launch Control. The moment the brake pedal is released, the system automatically controls the transmission, traction and power to maximize acceleration.
If there’s one thing Alfa Romeo has learned from years of victory on the race tracks, it’s that balance is key. The mid-engine layout, rear-wheel drive and monocoque chassis give the 4C Spider an ideal weight distribution with amazing handling control.
Beyond delivering outdoor splendor, the open-air design of the 4C Spider includes an interior that caters to the senses. Glances turn into gazes with gleaming carbon fiber accents and vent surrounds, distinctive exterior color-matched fabrics and trims and contrasting stitching. Opulent materials in seating, steering wheel, shifter and other touch points complete the experience.
Alfa Romeo of Morris County is proud to offer you the Celebrity red carpet treatment as you browse the 4C Spider and all the other Alfa Romeo models in our state of the art showroom.
1750 Turbocharged I4
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)(1) with All-Speed Traction Control and Hill Start Assist
- 17-Inch Front, 18-Inch Rear Aluminum Alloy, Silver Wheels
- 205/45ZR17 88Y XL Front, 235/40ZR18 95Y XL Rear Pirelli P Zero AR 3-Season Tires
- Carbon Fiber Monocoque Chassis with Aluminum Front and Rear Cell Structures with Sheet Molded Compound (SMC) Body Panels
- 5 Airbags(2)
- 7-Inch Full-Color TFT Display
- 12-Volt Power Outlet and Media Hub with USB and Audio Input
- Alpine AM/FM/CD/MP3 Radio with Bluetooth phone, Bluetooth streaming, USB port and iPod interface(3)
- Remote Keyless Entry with Engine Immobilizer
- Removable and Trunk-Stowable Soft-Top Roof
(1) No system can repeal the laws of physics or overcome careless driving actions. Performance is limited by available traction, which snow, ice and other conditions can affect. When the ESC warning lamp flashes, the driver needs to use less throttle and adapt speed and driving behavior to prevailing road conditions. Always drive carefully, consistent with conditions.
(2) Always use seat belts. Children 12 and under should always be in a back seat correctly using an infant or child restraint system, or the seat belt properly positioned, dependent on the child’s age and weight.
(3) Must use Bluetooth® compatible phone.